Demon's Embrace Excerpt - No Cumming in My Car


What does a demon hunter from the 1940s drive? A Mercedes 770K, of course.
This just might be one of my favorite scenes so far. Veronica has captured the minion of a high-ranking demon and is taking her on a road trip (she has her reasons, which I won't get into here). Veronica has the demon, named Tauthe, (an ancient Sumerian name) driving. The demon is a futanari and both demons and futanari aren't exactly known for their self-control.




“GOD DAMN IT, TAUTHE, I TOLD YOU NO CUMMING!”

“Aahh! Ahh! Hungh! I’m sorry! I can’t stop!”

“Well, suck on it or shoot it out the window or something!”

“Aahh! Oh! Oh FUCK!”

I should’ve known this would happen. I never should’ve had her fuck my asshole with her tail while I jilled myself off into multiple extended orgasms while she drives. I’m so wrapped up in my own pleasure I forget to keep an eye on her. I open my eyes to see her looking at me for one terrified moment and then the first spurt jets out of her cock. The little minx was steering with one hand and stroking herself with the other. Cum is raining down on us inside the car because it’s splashing off the ceiling. She gamely tries to clamp her mouth over it, but ends up shooting herself in the eye. She can’t take all of it, can’t swallow it fast enough, so I lean over and put my mouth on it. Of course the same thing happens to me and inside of three seconds I’m choking and coughing cum out of my nose. In the middle of all this I hear:

“I can’t see!”

When the road gets extremely rough I look up from her ejaculating dick to see we’ve veered off of it entirely and are hurtling merrily across a field.

“Brake!”

She stomps a foot on the brake and the clutch and the Mercedes tears through the grass for a few feet before slowing to a halt. Once the car stops, she forgets to release it from gear or turn it off, so when she takes her feet off the pedals, it lurches forward several times before stalling, throwing us back and forth inside the jizz-slicked interior.

We share a moment of dead silence as we look around to make sure we’re not dead. We look at each other and burst into crazed laughter, collapsing into each other’s arms.





Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments