Possible Cover Art for Demon's Embrace

When you're broke as all fuck but trying to publish your first book, paying for cover art is not going to happen. Not when you have digital image manipulation skills, certainly. While these cover mockups don't have original paintings of sexy demons or demon hunters on them, they won't put me in the adult dungeon, either.





There is much magic circle artwork floating around out there that is far too old to be copyrighted. This is good for a couple reasons: I can safely use it, and there's enough of it to last through many book in a series. Out of these three, I'm partial to the last one. These aren't final. If I picked one I'll make sure everything's centered and lined up perfectly.

Reactions and feedback are welcome.





Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments