Demon Futa Cock Worship - Final Excerpt from Demon's Embrace

This is it, my dirty pervs, the final excerpt before Demon's Embrace comes out. I hesitated to reveal any more but I just can't help sharing this hot snippet from the final incredible sex scene, an encounter between demon hunter Veronica Hudson and a futanari demoness who turned out to be much more powerful and cunning than Veronica anticipated. She is now at a very submissive disadvantage...





“Now, my precocious brat,” said Xezbeth, “get on your knees and open your mouth.”

I knelt, she stood, swinging that thing in front of my face like a pendulum. My mouth was open and my tongue stretched out, reached for it. I barely get a lick in on it when she pulled it back. I chased it a little with my mouth but she was too fast. Lightning-quick her palm stung my cheek.

“I didn’t say you could move.”

I waited, and she eased it closer. I opened my mouth wider, but she pulled it away again after I barely get a taste. I reached up for it and my hands were slapped away by her tail.

“I didn’t say you could touch it, I said open your mouth, demon fucker.” Conscious that my mouth had been open this whole time, I closed it for a brief moment, since she was talking. This was a mistake. By the way, I’m a terrible at submitting to other women. Even if they’re demons. Even if they have monster horse cocks.

“Why are you closing your mouth after I just said to open it? My, but you’re incredibly--slap!--DIS--slap!--O--slap!--BEDIENT.”

“Haaahgh...” was all I could say in reply. My face stung and I realized I was drooling all over my own breasts. My mouth seemed to have no problem producing copious saliva, now. This must be the result of what she did to me just now. She pressed the fluted red tip of her cock against my tongue and rubbed against it, slathering my tongue with clear precum, which spilled over the sides of my tongue and ran down everywhere. The way she pressed harder told me she was gonna go for the big push and I’d better be ready. I didn’t think I could open my mouth that wide but somehow I did as her flared dickhead plowed into the back of my mouth. I relaxed my throat and she shoved it further in. Our eyes were locked on each other: hers gold, mine icy blue.

As she heaved her cock down my throat, I slathered my tongue left and right all over the bottom of her shaft. She reached out a clawed hand and I tried not to flinch. She caressed my face, biting her lip as she did so. Her touch on my burning cheeks was surprisingly delicate. With her cock about halfway in she slowly pulled back out. It was much wetter coming back out, but I just kept licking the underside of it. She went on like this for a while and I became lost in the rhythm of it. Each time she pulled all the way out, she dangled her dripping cock above my face for a moment, twitching and throbbing and dripping onto my nose and tongue. She held it there so I could admire it--and, I think, so she could admire it, too. I didn’t blame her. How could you not be in love with your own cock if you had a beast like that? She laid it down on my upturned face. It was phenomenally heavy, like another limb. She lifted it up a few inches and dropped it, and it thudded into my face with an impact that went straight to my pussy.




Like what you just read? Get on my mailing list so you don't miss a thing.

Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments