Demon's Embrace Now Available!

My demonic futanari fuck-fest is now live!

At long last, my lovely pervs, Demon's Embrace is finally here and ready for you to read for free on Amazon if you're a member of Kindle Unlimited!

Description:


World War II is over and New York City is crawling with sexy futanari she-demons. Sex-crazed Demon hunter Veronica Hudson has her hands (and mouth, and everything else) full as she catches her prey through seduction. In this historical paranormal tale of erotica, Veronica goes through one smoking hot sex-soaked encounter after another! But she may have more than she can handle when she goes after a powerful demoness who's packing a little something extra. Okay, maybe not so little!

Read Demon's Embrace

I'll be back soon with more excerpts and musings on erotica and other fun things.




Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments

  1. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how originally freaky your story is, Bryce. Such a neat combination, too. Post world war 2 era mixed with demon-hunting and futanari sex. Definitely a first of its kind that others could only dream of successfully imitating. As soon as I get a credit card this just might end up in my purchase records...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retzel, I'd be honored and thank you so much for the kind words. You just made my day. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment