Harder, Darker, Dirtier - The Realm of the Taboo

There's erotica and there's holy shit you fucking WHAT mate?

There is erotica, and then there is taboo erotica.

I was writing my billionaire BDSM submission story and got stuck at one part, so rather than beat my head against the wall, I set it aside. I didn't want to sit idle, writing nothing, and I didn't feel ready to tackle the book that comes after Demon's Embrace. I wanted to take a break from Veronica's headspace for a bit (she's pretty intense).

So on a whim I decided to start writing the dirtiest, most perverse thing I've yet conceived, something that went from a salacious gleam in my eye to a couple sentences in my notebook to what is now thousands of words, already.

It's so bad, I can't sell it on Amazon.

Working Title: My Futanari Mother's Messy Accidents

I know, I know.

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, just go straight to hell.

But goddamn, I'm having so much nasty fun writing it, I just don't care. I'll sell it on Smashwords and B&N and it won't hardly make any money and that's fine. For me the most important thing is to have fun. Yes, I hope to make some money, but I have to enjoy the ride, you know?

Until next time, my beautiful pervs,

Cheers!




Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments