[SEXcerpt] Consent is Sexy

I have been dying to write this scene ever since I introduced innocent, adorable Eleanor in Demon's Embrace. You knew Veronica was going to get into her panties eventually. But Veronica's a little... different, now. Is Eleanor safe with her?

Maybe this is old news to some authors, but instead of just assuming everyone wants to bang everyone else (which would be out of character for sweet Eleanor), I wanted the process of negotiating consent in the story, and I wanted it to be hot.

And... I think I managed it? It's hot, to me! Tell me what you think.




Visual inspiration for Eleanor
I awoke on the couch in the meeting room of the agency, looking up to see Eleanor, of all people, peering down at me, looking very distraught and concerned and cute. When she saw my eyes were open, she gasped.

“Oh, Miss Hudson! Were you robbed? What happened?”

“What are you doing here?” was all I could think of to say. I looked around but didn’t see Sariel. “Ow... my head...” I put a hand to my forehead and touched something serrated and hard.

Oh, no.

I was too out of it to lie. “No, Eleanor, I wasn’t robbed, it was the police.”

“What! Miss Hudson, did you... did you do something bad?” At this, I had to laugh, despite my own pain and the poor girl’s earnestness.

“Yes, Eleanor, I did something bad. I’m a bad girl. All I ever do are bad things.”

“I’ve been so worried about you! I’ve been coming in to clean but it seems like no one’s been here in days. The phone keeps ringing and I didn’t dare answer it.”

“Help me up, please,” I said, holding out a hand. She took my wrist in hers and got me to a sitting position. The blanket fell down around my waist but I didn’t care. It was hot and itchy.

“Wow, your body!” said Eleanor.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” I looked down at my breasts and over my shoulder. Everything seemed okay, considering all I’d been through.

“Are those... tattoos?” She pointed to my shoulder, at an ancient Viking ward design, once black as pitch, now fading to navy.

“Yeah,” I said.”

“Oh, my gosh, I’ve heard of them, but never seen them, especially on a woman! What do they mean? They look like symbols.”

“They are, they’re magical protection symbols.”

“Protection against what?”

I sighed.

“Miss Hudson, you’re not really a private investigator, are you?”

“No, Eleanor, I’m not.”

She gasped again and covered her mouth with her hands. “Miss Hudson, what’s that on your head?” Her voice was now soft and timid. I pulled my red hair back and felt them. They were much longer, about four inches or so, and maybe an inch-and-a-half in diameter. They swept back , following the curve of my skull.

“What do they look like, Eleanor?”

“Wow, you really are bad.”

“Oh, you have no idea,” I said, reaching out for her, I grabbed her by the ruffles on the front of her blouse and pulled her to me. She squeaked like a cute little mouse and fell into my arms, her black hair cascading over the crook of my arm.

“Have you ever been with a girl, Eleanor?” She shook her head, looking at me with wide, blue eyes.

“I’ve never been with anyone, Miss Hudson,” she whimpered.

“Do you want me to stop?” I whispered as I nibbled on her neck. She let out a small moan. Her body undulated in my arms. I slid a hand over a breast and down her tummy, skipping over her center to stroke the smooth skin on the inside of her thigh. I parted her legs and she whimpered, but she didn’t stop me or close them.

“Do you want me to stop?” I repeated. I kissed her on the mouth.

Oh, sweet heaven.

Her mouth moved a little in response, but either she wasn’t sure what to do or she wasn’t sure if she wanted to do it.

“No,” she said.

“No, what?”

“No, I don’t want you to stop.”

I kissed her more fully, she awoke to it and began to kiss me back. Probably the only people she’d ever kissed were stupid boys that chased her in school.

There is no sugar as sweet as innocence.

“Is this bad, what we’re doing?” She said.

“We’re getting there,” I said, “Why do you ask?”

“It feels so good!”

I stroked her inner thigh down to her center, where her panties stretched over her mound. Just the lightest stroking of her there. She whimpered deliciously.

“Yes, it does,” I said.

“I want to be bad with you!” she said through our kisses. I dipped my tongue into her for a moment then broke off.

“How bad?”

“Real bad, Miss Hudson.”

I pressed my finger against her gently and she moaned so sweetly, I thought I was going to burst.

There is no nectar as intoxicating as corruption.



See? Is that some sexy consent, or what? Just wait till you see what happens next. Start reading Demon's Embrace, it's free on Kindle Unlimited.




Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments