Happy New Year: 2015 was the year of the futa cock. 2016 will be the year of the blend.

Well, 2015 has been quite the year!

In May, I published my first book ever, Demon's Embrace. Shortly after that I published the next book in the series, Angel's Kiss. Next, came In the Arms of Love, followed by Rough Rides and Donut Slut. My biggest "hit" (that term being extremely relative) came with the publication of Enthralled, my mix of futanari and vampires. Most recently I published the second octogirl book, Song of the Siren.



Seven books. Not bad for less than a year's worth of work.

Along the way I also won NaNoWriMo, won an award for In the Arms of Love (book of the year, yo), created fan groups for the vampire and octogirl book series, and started an erotica writers' support group.

I also made some great friends and those friends are great writers. Unbelievably, in the space of a few short months, I actually have fans. People actually buy my books, and that is an amazingly good feeling. Being appreciated is always good, but being appreciated for your filthy imagination and wordsmithing is even better!

2015: Year of the Futa Cock


I love futanari, that's why I made it my main niche in which to write. At first I was bummed because I felt like no one else liked it except other authors in the niche. But then, something interesting happened: I made converts. People took a chance and discovered that girls with both cocks and pussies and exaggerated sexual abilities are pretty fucking hot. That is simply amazing to me. Shit, I even influenced a couple other authors to dabble in the niche as well. That's just fucking crazy. Looking over what I've published, 2015 was definitely the year of the futa cock!

2016: Year of the Spicy Blend


I've been torn about something. As a writer, I want to do two things: I want to write what I love and I want to sell books. Those two goals need not be at odds with each other, but they definitely pull at each other. I can't compromise, not out of some high-minded sense of elitist artiste bullshit, but simply because there's no point for me to do otherwise. It has to be my way or the highway.

I've noticed that readers respond very favorably to the more "normal" sex scenes in Rough Rides. I get a lot of comments basically saying my shit is really hot and well-written but futanari just isn't their thing. You people are going to like what's coming down the pike in 2016. I have ideas for stories that are not a compromise on my part and which more readers will want to read one-handed.

Revenant: Futanari Vampires 2



When I conceived of the title character for this story, he was male. I actually tried to reimagine him as futanari or at least as female and that just didn't feel right. The revenant himself is 100% chiseled, hard male hotness. Musette, the book's heroine this time around in the series, is of course still a futanari. The scenes between her and the revenant are scorchingly hot and dominant.

The Erotic Adventures of Kitten and Big Daddy Magic



This will be a new series of shorts that are mostly sex scenes threaded together with some above-average story and setting. What will shine for these stories are the characters and the sex scenes. This will be Daddy Dom/little girl BDSM that will make your ass sting and leave bruises on your neck just from reading it. No futanari cocks, just Big Daddy Magic's thick hard meat doing all kinds of wonderful and terrible things to Kitten!

Steampunk Sky Pirates & Witches



Sometime later this year will see the first book in this series, which I'm still planning. What will be interesting about this series is that while it will have futanari in it, there will also be "normal" people and even catgirls. Instead of making futanari the main course, it will be part of the spicy blend. I don't have a series name yet, so for now it's just the "steampunk" series.

Between these two new series and continuing my existing series, I should have plenty to keep me busy in 2016. Who knows what surprises await? You never know what crazy shit I'll come up with. Thanks for coming along with me for the ride!





Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments