Erotica Update: The Futanari Vampires are Coming (or... Cumming)

Greetings, my beautiful pervs!

I have something of an overall news update for you, today. I just submitted In the Arms of  Love: Futanari Meets Octogirl to Amazon for publication. This puts me at 2 books written in my Futanari Apocalypse series and the 1 book written in the Futanari Loves Octogirl series.

I had already determined that I was only going to focus on three major series, so as not to take too long to wrap any one of them up. The longer that takes, the longer I don't have any series bundles for sale! Some series will be more books than others, I'm sure, so who knows how long they'll take to finish out. I'm not sure if I can always stick to the book-a-week schedule when they're 40k+ words each, but we'll see. Maybe the first octogirl book was a bit of a fluke in that regard.

But I'm still left with a 3rd series, and that is going to be a futanari vampire series.

In a blatant nod to Anne Rice, I'm going to call it The Futanari Vampire Chronicles. The typical vampire story goes something like this (with Bram Stoker's Dracula of course providing the base template): A vampire sees his old love reflected in the face of a young mortal woman, and so of course he is irresistibly drawn to her. Feelings on both sides may be conflicted, but certainly they are conflicted for the mortal woman. Is she loved and adored or is she a victim, a living echo? As the mortal woman is drawn into the vampire's web, others try to stop it. Whether the mortal becomes a vampire herself or not (or remains so) depends on what direction you want to take the story.

All good and well, and nothing I'm doing.

Both Underworld (which I love) and Twilight (Ugh... don't even get me started) dealt with the whole vampires vs. werewolves thing in their own ways, and I'm not doing that, either. And, sorry, but the entire shifter/alpha thing absolutely rubs me the wrong way and I'm never going to do that.

The first book of the Futanari Vampire Chronicles will be titled Enthralled. Here's a rough blurb I wrote just to get a feel for what I'll be writing. I don't have any names, yet:

A nerdy, introverted mortal, human woman stumbles upon a badly injured futanari vampire. She decides to try and nurse the injured vampire back to health, and has to commit unspeakable deeds to do it. In the process, she becomes enthralled to the vampire, falling in love and embarking on a new life of transformation, love, lust, power, and danger. 

Because the coven that tried to kill her charge aren't going to be happy when they discover she lives...

In vampire folklore, a thrall is a human servant to a vampire who loves the vampire and is loyal to her, protecting her during the day. This could supposedly be the result of vampire magic but I prefer it to be voluntary, out of love and awe and raw sexual attraction (and perhaps the hope of immortality).

I'll be writing Enthralled as my next book!



Get free stories, blog posts, and announcements

* indicates required



Comments